skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
DES 283
Friday, February 5, 2010
Hello everybody! This is just to a message to see if I understood howe this works... :) If it does, I promiss I will post something more intereseting... hannah
1 comment:
antigone
February 5, 2010 at 11:57 PM
it works! yay for technology! i'll be posting more things this weekend.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(10)
▼
February
(10)
Dada Typography
Marcel Duchamp's urinal
Tour Fallingwater Now!
Design and historical references
Juhani Pallasmaa Lecture on Campus!
Design vs Art
and here's the link for previous post:
Designers on Design
Hello everybody! This is just to a message to see ...
CLASS 1 VIDEOS
Contributors
Hannah E.
Tannaz
andri ch
antigone
ballarina21
christopher
domenica renko
katerina ph.
nana
nilo
it works! yay for technology! i'll be posting more things this weekend.
ReplyDelete